Gourmet Chocolate Breakfast Gift Baskets
Chocolate Lovers Special Choices
Chocolate For Breakfast . . . . YES!
Chocolate has been rated a favorite by most people since it was discovered.
Chocolate Facts and History
- 1657: Chocolate drinking houses began opening up
- 1828: Chocolate became more available to the general population with the more efficient processing helping to lower the costs of production
- 1847: The first candy bar was created
- 1876: The first milk chocolate was invented
- It is argued that Spain was the original inventor of cocoa, but it is fact that they kept the art of the cocoa industry a secret from the rest of Europe for nearly 100 years!
- Where does Chocolate come from? See this informative and educational video to see for yourself!
When You Want To Say, “I LOVE YOU!“