Gourmet Breakfast Gift Baskets
Healthy and Delicious Gourmet Gift Baskets from Gourmet Gift Baskets.
A true Chef, or Food Gourmet will know the difference when it comes to quality food items. Breakfast Gift Baskets are no different just because you have more than one breakfast food item in your basket. See below for your own gourmet breakfast gift basket!
For the truly talented chef, try some delicious gourmet breakfast recipes from Jamie Oliver magazine, “Jamie.” His inspirational presentation and simple recipes make for a stunning presentation and you give the added bonus of your time to a loved one, sick friend, or family member who could use a great home cooked gourmet breakfast.
For instance, his Irish Mackerel Breakfast recipe posted on the Jamie Oliver website – Absolutely wonderful! Takes about 20 minutes to cook and according to his recipe it is, “Not too tricky.”
- 2 fillets of mackerel, (use sustainable sources when you can) (Wild Planet Skinless Boneless Mackerel Fillets in Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil, 4.375 Ounce (Pack of 12))
- 2 large free range eggs (GRASS FED, NON-GMO FED FREE RANGE BROWN & COLORED CHICKEN EGGS – 4 DOZEN)
- 2 large slices soda bread (Montana Bounty Foods Bread Mix (23 oz Irish Soda Bread))
- Extra virgin olive oil (Kirkland Signature Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil 2L (2QT 3.6 fl. oz)
- Red wine vinegar (Supreme Red Wine Mother of Vinegar)
- A few fresh chives (Miracle-Gro AeroGarden Bounty with Gourmet Herb Seed Pod Kit)
- Bring 2 pans salted water to a boil and preheat your grill.
- Place your mackerel fillets in 1 pan and poach for 4-6 minutes, or until just cooked.
- Poach the eggs in the other pan for 3 minutes for a slightly runny yolk, or to your liking.
- Toast the soda bread, then drizzle with a little oil.
- Place on a plate and top with the mackerel, a splash of vinegar and a poached egg. Season well, then finely chop and sprinkle with chopped chives.
Gourmet Gift Baskets Have some of the yummiest choices available for Breakfast Gift Baskets.
Gourmet Breakfast Gift Basket Tip:
Are you a Gourmet Chef with a budget? Print out a great recipe on a nice piece of stationery, or recipe card, wrap up all the ingredients in a bright, clean cloth wrap, and deliver and cook breakfast in person!