Meat and Seafood Lovers
Meat and Seafood Big Breakfast Ideas
Healthy and Delicious Meat and Seafood Gift Basket Ideas and Tips
- Meat is a key source of protein, vitamins (Vitamins that include D, B1, B2, B6, and B12), and essential minerals (Minerals that may include Zinc, and Selenium).
- Meat is a good diet balance of vitamins, minerals, and protein, and energy.
- Lean meat cuts may be helpful as quick protein if you are trying to diet. According to ‘Agriculture & Food,’ “When meat is measured as an energy unit, it may be more satisfying than carbs and fats.“
- Wash meat and dry it with a paper towel.
- If you are cooking meat on too hot a stove, or it’s too wet, the meat will boil instead of fry and this effects the taste. Probably not what you anticipated when you were having a craving for a nice, juicy steak.
- Make your meat more lean by trimming away the fat before cooking it. For instance, chicken and pork can easily be trimmed of fat. Spare ribs are tougher to get the top fat membrane off, but you won’t be sorry for making this effort.