Gift Baskets for Children
Gift Baskets For Children Store
Popular and Best Selling gift Baskets For Kids Of All Ages
See our Holiday Toy List
“You don’t really understand human nature unless you know why a child
on a merry-go-round will wave at his parents every time around
– and why his parents will always wave back.”
~ William D. Tammeus.
Holiday Toy List
One Stop Shopping For Children Of All Ages-They Know What’s Popular!
3 Fun & Easy & Quick Kids Crafts:
1 – Fairies in a jar
1. Cut a glow stick and shake the contents into a glass jar
2. Add diamond or sparkly glitter
3. Seal the jar top with a lid.
3. Shake the jar to experience Fairies In A Jar!
Curly Flowers- Keep Kids Busy With Easy Kids Crafts!
2 – Make These Pretty, Pretty Curly Flowers!
Use a single sheet of colored paper, or for prettier flowers use customized colored paper.
- Cut your colored paper into strips of a least 2×8 inches
- Add a thin fold along the vertical edges.
- Cut the paper strip horizontally, but not all the way through.
- Fringes need to be cut equally – as thin as possible
- Roll the fringes into a curly (roll fringes in a circle around a straw or pencil for best effect) pattern.
Making The Flower Stem:
- Use your green colored paper
- Cut the green paper into a long strip (2×10 inches)
- Roll green paper strip diagonally.
- Apply glue on both ends of the rolled paper and along the intact part of the curly-fringed paper.
- Wrap glued area of the curly-fringed paper on the green rolled paper.
- Start gluing your flower from the top and roll it towards the bottom of the stem.
- Keep rolling when you reach the end.
Making The Leaves:
- Cut green paper into 2 × 3 inches pieces.
- Fold the paper in 1 cm accordion fold.
- Cut one of the sides in a pointy shape.
- Unfold the paper then glue it around the stem.