When Is Friendship Week?
– July 30, and August 3 are International Friendship Days. These Friendship Days happen during one week per year – Friendships are ALWAYS a Celebration!
7 Reasons Great Friends Are Important
It’s Because They:
- Help you feel good about most everything.
- Sometimes force you to take responsibility for your choices – Both good and bad.
- Listen with their heart plus their ears.
- Provide you with a safe haven and place to share your secrets.
- Help you feel confident and cared about.
- Support your crazy ideas and go along with your most stupid self.
- Make you laugh that funny laugh that has you embarrassing yourself.
True Friends say GOOD things Behind Your Back
and BAD Things To Your Face